Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82:365


It has been one of those days.  Things could have been worse -- I wish things had not happened. 

My daughter took Sadie for a walk this afternoon and two dogs viciously attacked.  My daughter only had a couple scratches.  Sadie's ear was torn  and it is stapled back in place.  She also had a few scratches and smaller cuts.  It looks like her ear will be bruised tomorrow.  The vet also put her on antibiotics.  Both Sadie and my daughter were shaken up -- understandably so.

I don't know why people have dogs and allow them to become mean and aggressive.  It seems to happen more and more.  

4 comments:

  1. They don't just let them, they make them. Your daughter's ok? Were they basically attacking Sadie? YUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so sad. I hope your daughter isn't traumatized by this and that your dog has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that put very pleased to hear that it was not as bad as it could have been.

    Some TLC and ice cream I think.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about this, I'm glad your daughter was not seriously hurt. Poor Sadie, hope she heals up ok.

    ReplyDelete